Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Floppy Socks.

"Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude." - Ralph Marston

So here is the end of another semester. Another apartment. Another teacher. Another subject, but the same old thing. We do not get to pick everything that comes at us in life, and so we must take it as best we can and move on.

I was privileged enough  to get awesome roommates that helped me through the semester, even if it was to help with one drama to another. We had our nail painting nights, our staying up till 3:30 in the morning (Lizzy) and just fun memories.


I've had some hard times, and I was not a patient person. Jared put up with me constantly (Thank heavens!) and has taken care of me the best he can. There are many things, even as I now sit here, make me chuckle because they still make me angry! Oh dear college. Well as of the 12th, or Monday, I have 4 months until Jared and I get married! HOORAY! That's what.... 120-ish days? YEAH!!! So ready to get my dress and veil because I got my flowers already. Hopefully next month will be the month! I am obviously super duper excited. While I"m home I'm going to try to get everything planed out.


Ok sorry. Had to spill :) Anyways, today at work I was having a grand ole time working. Ha not really. Work it work. But we were having fun just chilling and re dressing mannequins. Yes. I DID undress them. Then redress them. And I got so many funny stares.... oh dear..... any how, I had my little bootie things on. They're not full boots, but they do come up on your ankle a bit.
Kinda like this.....
Actually just like this. Bwaha. Oh Payless.com....Anyhow, I was wearing these shoes today at work, But before I put them on my thought process went something like this..." Hmmm ya know, I better wear long socks because the last time I wore these it hurt like crap!" SO I wore my long sock. Except you know what stinks? They were floppy socks! NO! I hate floppy socks! All folded under my arch (or lack of arch depending upon the foot) and....agh! Just thinking about it gives me goosey bumps. Eek.

You know what I'm talkin about. Don't deny it. Just embrace it. But for reals. This is how I felt all day. And the problem was that I only had one pair of long socks that weren't my snowboarding socks and it was these danged floppy socks! EEK. Raise your hand if you hate this.
Good.
I agree.

I have added more pictures this time because its more fun, right? MORE PICTURES!

Jared and I went to the Military Ball this month and it was super fun. He was a sexy beast. Bwaha. I enjoyed it because I got to dress up and all of the men treated us like "LADIES!" Yes you read that right. Ladies. They stood every time we stood to leave the table, or they stood when we were going to sit. Talk about nice! And it was just awesome to see the respect that women used to get back in the day. JARED!!! TAKE NOTES AND DO THIS MORE! Haha here are our pictures from the night :)


MMMMHHHMMM. I like me a man in uniform! But I must take a poll now! Or please answer once you are done! Mkay? Thanks :)

Anyways, Jared is getting impatient and is mad I'm typing ;) So I'll write another day. Have a great winter break to you youngins in school and a great Christmas. MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL! :)

Too-dah-loo!

No comments:

Post a Comment