Monday, July 11, 2011

Shining Sunbeams.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly.  You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.  ~Roald Dahl

Isn't that a lovely quote?! Things have been looking up here in the dandy ole 'Burg. We only have a few more weeks left of school then I'm homeward bound for a few weeks before I have to come back up to school. This will be my first time being in Idaho during the Fall semester, so I'm pretty excited to make new memories in a different time of the year. 


So this last 4th of July weekend I had the opportunity to go to Island Park, which is a hop, skip and a jump away. An hour long one... but nonetheless a pleasant one. I was able to meet some of my soon-to-be family which was totally awesome. And yes, once again, I threw off the J groove. For those of you that don't know, Jared's family has a tendency to name their children, or marry someone that has a J name. SO for Jared fathers family, there is Jeff, Jan, Jill, Jay, and Justin. Then for Jared's family there is his Mother Jan, Sisters Jalair and Jessa, and brothers Jason and Jordan. For Jays family, his wife Jenny and his sons JARED and Jake. Yes. Another Jared Miles. Can you believe that? TWO Jared's in one family. And they pretty much have the same name. Ridiculous. But I love them both to death! Fortunately, I am an "A" so I will not be getting called some other J name. YESSSS.


Along with all my "J" members, I got the opportunity to learn how to fly fish in the Madison River in Montana. I had no idea that this was a world renowned river until later on that day after my epic nap. I even met a fly fishing legend. Some guy named Kelly Galloup or something.... anyhow. I got to catch 3 fish! Like a boss. I got some high fives and pats on the back.... thank heavens I had Jared Miles #1 (The Original according to him because he's older than my Jared.... We'll call my Jared his nickname, Cast, for our own sanity) because I probably would have only caught one fish. And my first fish was totally on accident. However, i would recommend if you have never been fly fishing, do so. Its so fun :)
Ummm Yes. Thats how big mine was.


Any who.... Time has flown by so fast. I feel like I just started college.... I'm already going to be a junior in two weeks. Well... Year wise. Not credit wise... But that's ok. College takes a long time. I should know.... And its so hard to believe that Jared and I have been together for 6 months. Such short time to some, but it feels like forever for the two of us. Its hard to be apart us two.  :) Maybe that's why we're really getting married..... Love isn't finding someone you can live with. It's finding someone you can't live without.Right? :) Well.... I can't live without him! So bring on the marriage!



Marriage. So... I'm trying to loose weight so I can some day go try on wedding dresses and feel good about myself. If someone has some good recipes without a bunch of carbs or that is pretty healthy or tasty, you should for sure send them my way. Because I'm gonna be a dieting woman for like.... ever :) haha but I'm SO ready to try on some dresses :) Its an exciting thing it is. 

Welp, its about that time chaps. 1:25 is too early and late all in one bundle. Just remember, even if you don't feel your best, or that you're as beautiful as the next person, you can be and are. Just think happy thoughts and positive uplifting thoughts. You're always beautiful to someone. :) 

Toodah-loo!


No comments:

Post a Comment